|home||contact us||learn aromatherapy||buy essential oil||buy carrier oil|
Essential Oils are not Aroma oil but they are concentrated natural plant & flower extracts extracted from the plant material through the distillation process. They are life force of the plant possess therapeutic properties, which the plant nurtures for years. The plant material can be the flower, leaf, wood or the root. Aroma Oil on the other hand are reconstituted synthetic natural like oils which might smell like an Essential Oil but need not have the same therapeutic properties like Essential Oils.
By learning about the properties of the many oils, you can use them to effectively treat a wide range of conditions. From headache and muscular pains to depression, insomnia and stress. Essential Oils are flexible in their application and pleasant to use. You can easily incorporate them into many of your daily activities such as bath, a massage or skin care.
ADVANCE KIT KIT TO AROMATHERAPY is a gateway for you to learn how to use the natures Precious gift, essential oil as per your needs,
This kit contains
24 Exotic NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS ( 1 ml TO 10 ml each) and PURE
Using Essential Oils Everyday
· Ambient Diffusion: Diffuers disperse essential oils into the air with a cool air stream or gentle warmth. Ideal for cleansing and purifying the air, or for creating a fragrant atmosphere. Use 4-8 drops of essential oils with equal quantity of water on the warming diffusers. Refresh as needed.
Massage and Body Oil: Massage is a therapeutic and sensual way to experience aromatherapy. It is gentle and rtythmic, combining the benefits of touch with the properties of essential oils. Massage relaxes muscles, and improves muscle tone, circulation, and lymph flow. It relieves physical tension and, in turn, mental stress. Standard dilution is 2 ounces of base oil or lotion. Sensitive skin may require a lower amount, such as 10 drops in 2 ounces,0r less if necessary.
Bath: Baths combine the restorative effects of both water and essential oils in a most delightful way. They are perfect to relieve muscle strain, soothe skin conditions, and promote emotional balance. Use 8-1 drops to a full tub of water. It is best to add the essential oils after you have immersed yourself, so you receive the full benefits of the oils as they begin to diffuse in the warm water.
Direct/Inhalation: Inhale the fragrance, three or four times, through the nose directly from the bottle, or from a tissue sprinkled with 4 drops of essential oil.
· Direct/Application: Certain situations require a specific, direct application. In these cases, a stronger dilution's used for a brief period of time. The essential oils can be diluted in a carrier oil, or other medium such as aloe-vera or witch hazel. Experiment with the strength and adjust if there is skin irritation. To start:10 drops of essential oil in 1 teaspoon of carrier oil.
· Chest Rub: Many of the Sugandhim single oils are recommended to assist respiration and relieve congestion. Such as eucalyptus, fir, rosemary and spike lavender. In these cases, a chest and upper back rub is benefical. Dilute 10-20 drops of the single oil in 1 ounce of organic carrier oil and apply.
· Meditation: Using aromatics for meditation and spiritual focus has been used for thousands of years. Sugandhim has several oils well-suited for this purpose, such as frankincense, patchouli, sandalwood, and myrrh. Diffuse in the area, or put a drop in your hands, rub them together and inhale the aroma.
Shower: After your shower, put 3-5 drops of the essential oil in your hands and rub them together. While your skin is still damp from the shower, quickly and evenly spread the oil over your arms, legs, and torso. Allow to dry.
· There are many other ways to incorporate essential oils into your everyday life. Be creative and experience their many benefits. For business inquiry please write us at email@example.com
© ECOTECH TECHNOLOGIES (I) PVT. LTD.